Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Alex guilted me into going to the gym yesterday, but my workout was pretty half-hearted.  Did knock out 15 minutes on the treadmill, though, and barely broke a sweat.

Last night for Chanukah, Tom gave me a hot tub package: new filter, chemicals, and a 'coupon' good for one draining/cleaning/refill.  In fact that's what he's doing this afternoon (and it's cold out there!) 
Okay, not that cold!

The holiday party at Busy Bees today was fun, and I certainly ate more than I should have!  We played several games of QUILT (aka BINGO)... but it's hard to win when some of the 'numbers' are missing! <g>


For this year's 'exchange', 12 ladies made a 12" blue star block.
I didn't make one, and - of course! - you can't win if you don't play!

The winner of the blocks was (a very happy) Patty Woodford.

Louise was presented with a quilt 
for her two years of service as the Queen Bee.

She seemed really pleased with it. 


Many of the ladies were sporting pretty Christmas sweaters and jewelry.  I was also festive: wore my sweatshirt with the menorah, and my menorah earrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment