Friday, December 20, 2013

While there is never a 'good' time for my back to go out, this morning during my session at the gym with Jim was definitely a BAD time for my back to spasm! 

 It was toward the end of our half hour and I was on the Glute machine; his best guess is that I arched my back instead of keeping it straight.  We worked on getting my back to calm down, and using the heating pad once I got home has also helped considerably.  

I have my bag class this afternoon, and needed to get all my materials together (and cut) beforehand.  

Although I'm moving better now, NO WAY I'm going to risk picking up my machine and carrying it in, so Plan B is for Tom to take me and carry all my stuff in, then come pick me up later and do the reverse.  Luckily The Other Quilt Shop is nearby, at 43rd & Thunderbird.  It's always good to have a backup!


Yesterday I finally took a picture of one of the holiday decorations at PT so I could share.

Now off to class.  If all goes according to plan (I'm sure that does happen occasionally, right?) I could have a picture of the completed project to share later!


No comments:

Post a Comment