Tuesday, December 3, 2013

PT went well - Noelle assessed my back, and then gave me some exercises as homework.  Some of them are ones I already do.  I have 6 sessions left on this year's insurance allotment, so we planned for me to schedule twice-weekly sessions during December.  Of course I wanted to wait to do that until I was home, with my calendar... which was when I realized that I'd already done that <g> when I made the initial appointment for today.

Ran a whole bunch of errands on the way home: JoAnn's (for a baby bib), Hallmark (got the cards I needed), Target (did NOT have everything on that list), The Other Quilt Shop (need 3 fat quarters for tomorrow's party at Busy Bees - prizes for a game?) and lastly a quick stop at Fry's (need spinach for tomorrow's pot luck.) 

 I found another gift for Lisa at one of my stops, and one for Alex, and possibly one for Tom.

At the quilt store, there was one other customer in there - turned out to be Amy, and she just happened to have her (completed!) quilt... the one for which she was buying fabric just a couple of weeks ago, when I pointed out that one of her fabrics wasn't going to work.  Sheri had said she was a fast worker, and she wasn't kidding.  BTW the quilt is gorgeous, with the new fabric Amy chose after I voiced my (unsolicited) opinion.

Nothing else on tap for today, except maybe catching up on the past several days-worth of newspapers!

No comments:

Post a Comment