Thursday, December 19, 2013

At PT this morning I found out that Noelle will (more or less) be MIA for the next month.  That means I'll be working with some of the other folks there, all of whom are quite competent.... but I want Noelle!

I had a wonderful night's sleep last night, despite some very busy dreams.  I did wake up today without much voice, but still managed to regale Noelle, as promised, with a (somewhat squeaking) rendition of The Cremation of Sam McGee.

After a quick stop at the grocery store on the way home (had to get a Butterball so it could start thawing!) I made it home before Elmo (and Linda) arrived for their playdate.  Elmo has already scoped out 'his' place, under the quilting table. He's going to be just fine here, at Dodge Doggy Camp - although he will no doubt miss his Mama. 

This afternoon I made another trip over to Carolyn's (for yet more thread) 
and this is the block I just finished up tonight:

That makes 3 of the 6 blocks done!  AND I've got the threads to do blocks 4 and 5.  However I need some ideas for the last block, so after the holidays will be picking Carolyn's brain on that one.

I don't expect to get much embroidery done tomorrow.  In the morning have a workout at the gym with Jim (making up for one of my missed sessions) and in the afternoon I have a quilting class at The Other Quilt Shop for which I need to gather all the materials.

And now you're up-to-date!

No comments:

Post a Comment