Monday, December 30, 2013

My computer has been acting VERY peculiar the past couple of  weeks.  I pretty much have to reboot it every time, and even then it sometimes says it can't find the internet.  Like this morning, when it wouldn't let me blog, or receive/send e-mail, or check FB.  However now that I've gotten home from doing all my stuff it seems to be working just fine.  Tom figures I've probably gotten a virus.

Anyway, if I should fall off the radar and suddenly stop blogging for a bit, Betty, please try not to worry.  

I spoke too soon.  Here it is 5 minutes later and now it won't let me connect and find the perfect picture.   I probably won't be able to post for a bit, so I'll keep typing.

I had a good workout at the gym with Jim (despite being in a crappy mood - thanks Tom!) working on legs on some 'new' machines in the back room.  Jim continues to tell me how much progress I'm making, which is always nice to hear.  Then I went to the post office to mail off Lisa's wedding gift to Monica (wouldn't fit in her suitcase) where there was a very long line out the door.  And even though I told one man I was in line and went and sat down, he went ahead of me.  And so did the next person.  (I wasn't sure I'd ever get a turn at the window.)  

Last stop was to the insurance company (conveniently located right near the post office) to get Alex's 'new' car all signed up and legal. Even though Alyssa said we have a 14-day grace period to add a vehicle to our policy, I really do like to try and keep all my ducks in a row - and crossed-t-dotted-i legal.  

Despite my best efforts, those ducks do seem to waddle off in all directions, though I may have discovered the problem...

No comments:

Post a Comment