Thursday, December 26, 2013

Alex really liked the watermelon bag I made, so I 'gave' it to him (to use as a dop kit) as one of his presents yesterday.  However, as expected <g> he'd rather have one in a different fabric.  There wasn't any snowboarding fabric at 35th Ave. today (I was a little surprised by that) but I did find some online.  Then I sent pix of them to Alex, and let him choose the print to order.  

This is the winner:

Another site had a close-up of the fabric.

Speaking of snowboarding (and I was, wasn't I?) Tyler and Keegan stopped by yesterday to pick up Alex and take him home.  Tyler broke his nose snowboarding last Tuesday, and Keegan broke his arm snowboarding the next day, but they both looked pretty good, considering.

I did try to stop in at Big & Tall today (close to the dentist) in hopes of finding a long long-sleeved shirt/sweatshirt so I can make Alex this for next year's Ugly Sweater party.  

But in the BEST LAID PLANS Dept.: that store was gone, and now it's an Urgent Care facility.

Alex said he and Clay wore their embroidered tees last night, and apparently all the other Clan members are jealous.  Alex texted me today tell dad he was wrong everyone loved them 

I've kindly offered to embroider names onto t-shirts the guys bring over.


No comments:

Post a Comment