Sunday, December 8, 2013

I had to get dressed yesterday after all.  

Carolyn made the 'suggestion' that I bring my embroidery machine over to her house because I 'might' <g> not have everything I needed.  It was a good plan!  

After two hours, we actually had gotten (a little!) something done.  There's definitely a (steep?!) learning curve, but once I get a handle on all the things to do/remember I'm hoping the project for SALEM goes a little faster... I need it done in about a month!

I was disappointed when I tried to soak in the hot tub yesterday - the heater had turned off, and the temp had dropped down to only 90 degrees.  That just isn't warm enough (although I did give it a try) but I'm happy to report that it turned out all it needed was a push of the reset button.  Haven't checked it out yet this morning (woke up before 4:00) but I'm guessing that now it may be too hot again <sigh> and need further tweaking.

Once I (finally) get it set at the perfect temperature, though, 
I'll be good to go for the rest of the winter!

I was coughing all day yesterday, and this morning I woke up with a very sore throat.  But happily that seemed to resolve itself once I'd been awake just a little while so I'm thinking that maybe I just slept with my mouth open?  I do NOT want to be sick!

And while poking around on the internet, I found several  remedies like this one!  
Who knew marshmallows were GOOD for you?

And in the MISCELLANEOUS DEPT.: One of my Chanukah gifts (from Alex) was a wind-up penguin that waddles... and then 'poops' chocolate.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment