Monday, December 16, 2013

It's a typical Monday, meaning I have lots on my schedule: Jim at the gym in the morning, a dentist appointment around lunchtime, and a follow-up with the back doctor in Scottsdale in the afternoon.  Maybe that's why I've been up since 3:00 this morning, so I could get an early start?  Jeesh!


I have actually gotten quite a lot accomplished - paid a bunch of bills and did all sorts of other paperwork, figured out what colors of thread I need to get from Carolyn, mucked off my desk (again!), got some presents wrapped, etc.  

Of course it's too early to vacuum or do anything else that makes noise (Tom, of course, is still sleeping) which is a bit frustrating when I've got the time (and the energy) to do it now!
 (T
My major goal is to NOT run out of steam later in the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment