Thursday, December 12, 2013

As soon as the oncologist's office opened this morning I cancelled my appointment; the last thing chemo patients with compromised immune systems need is to be exposed to my germs (and if the staff gets my cold the office would be in real trouble!)  Then I also cancelled my PT appointment; I'm not up to doing much, plus I'd hate to be the one to ruin the staff's holidays by passing on my miserable cold.  

Now I think I'll go veg out in the hot tub, which might help clear my nose.

My throat is less sore (at least that's going in the right direction), and my cough isn't as deep and 'whoop'y, but despite vaseline my nose is getting raw. Still, the two worst symptoms, my sore throat and deep cough, are lessening, so I'm happy about heading in the right direction.



No comments:

Post a Comment