Sunday, May 31, 2015

The doorbell rang a little while ago, but I was surprised when I went to answer it.  There was what looked like a USPS truck out front that had just dropped off a package.  Isn't today Sunday?  


Turns out they were delivering my order from Amazon 
(should be Tom's birthday present.) 


And speaking of Amazon deliveries - today is Andy's birthday, and I hope that the gift I ordered from Amazon (thanks for the suggestion, Sandy!) arrived in a timely fashion.


Wonder if Pippa sang Happy Birthday to him today?


Alex is arriving around 6:00, and Tom is grilling up chicken for dinner.  We hope to hear all about Alex's past 7 weeks traveling around the country.  


He's only going to be home a few weeks, 
and his dance card is filling up rapidly.


Wednesday he's going to Fossil Creek, and then on Thursday (the day I'll get back) he's off to a friend's lake house for the weekend.  


Maybe I'll get to spend some time with him after that?



No comments:

Post a Comment