Thursday, May 28, 2015

Last night after dinner I mowed the front yards, this morning I mowed a good portion of the back yard, and this afternoon I finished it up.  After that I also spent a couple of hours trimming bushes.  Irrigation is tomorrow, so that's it for yard work for a while!



My neck did a little more "falling into place" today, and continues to feel better.  It's still a little stiff,  but since I'm definitely seeing progress I'm a happy camper!


And adding to my happiness - after a call to COX this morning (and a reset of the modem/router) my iPad is once again back in service.


Dinner was delicious elk burgers (thank you, Carlo) and 3 different melons.  



I got a reply from the e-mail I sent about the (recurring) issue regarding Dad's gravestone - but the man who took care of the original problem no longer works there.  He sent me a phone number for the person who took his place, so guess who I'm going to be calling tomorrow?


No comments:

Post a Comment