Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Yesterday Wanda needed a partner in crime to go to Mulqueens, and I was such a good girl... I only spent 22 cents there (2 orange buttons, 2 turquoise)!  That's gotta be some sort of a record, right?  


Afterward we went to lunch at The Place, which was yummy - plus there was so much food on my plate that after my soup and half a sandwich I brought the salad and other half a sandwich home for Tom.  (Tuna fish sandwiches are one of his favorites.)



Wanda had some other errands to run after she dropped me off, but once she got home she gave me a call and I zipped over to go through her buttons (found several more orange and turquoise ones.)  I also borrowed her light box, which will be incredibly helpful for tracing a dark pattern.



I was really tired when I got home (these nights of reading until midnight have taken their toll?) and ended up falling asleep before dinner during the news.  So it was early to bed for me last night.  I did wake up at 4:00 when Tom did (he and Carlo are off to Tucson for the Gem & Mineral Show) but think I eventually dozed back off; my alarm at 7:00 really started me.


In a bit am off to Park Meadow to sub.  They are having departmental meetings today, and I'll be zooming hither and yon from class to class.  


No comments:

Post a Comment