Sunday, February 8, 2015

First I made a trip to Target this morning.  It was early enough that the parking lot and store weren't too crowded, which was nice... except it also meant that they only had one regular check-out lane open, so it took a while to get out of there.  At least now we're all stocked up on necessities (like TP, PT, napkins, toothpaste, etc.) and I also picked up some potting soil so I could finally plant the Wandering Jew cuttings for Carol.


Then I added a yellow border around the baby quilt
(I had just enough of that remnant of yellow fabric, which was nice!)


So the next question is: Once it's quilted, should I bind it in turquoise
OR try to find a (reasonably) matching yellow?



I did get the backyard mowed, so that's done... At least temporarily since it seems like Spring may have already arrived and the grass could start growing madly.  The rest of the afternoon I relaxed (didn't want to overtax my back) though I did do a little laundry.



This evening I quilted the applique project, which went surprisingly quickly.  Now I just have to bind it and one more project will be done!






No comments:

Post a Comment