Friday, February 13, 2015

It was definitely a productive morning - I got all the errands run that were on my agenda, plus a few extras (like picking up more Renew at the pool store, and filling up the gas tank.) 



Once home, while I was on the phone with Carol hearing about how happy (and busy!) Betty is in her new digs at the assisted living facility (which makes all of us happy),  


I whipped up the batch of deviled eggs for tonight and then found a perfect silver tray to carry them.  It sort of looks like this, except it's got an open-work rim circling the edge, plus two handy carrying handles.


  Of course now I'm out of silver polish.  Haven't noticed any in the stores (maybe because I wasn't looking?) and hope I don't have too much trouble locating some more!  Just not sure in which department to look...



And I finally got to meet 9-day-old Tommy across the street!   


I'd almost forgotten how little the new ones are! 


Currently I have nothing to do for the rest of the afternoon (trip to visit Betty has been postponed until tomorrow) so think I'll read a bit out in the sunshine; it's going to be 14 degrees above normal today, though we have been getting 'warnings' that next week temps are going to plummet.... into the 70s.


No comments:

Post a Comment