Tuesday, February 17, 2015

I did not sleep well last night, and have been up since 4:30.  Can't seem to stop thinking about Cindy, wondering what happened, and how Haley is coping.



Yesterday afternoon Peter (from NY) stopped by to buy yet another knife from Tom.  On this trip to Arizona he'd brought his girlfriend KarenEve, and she wanted to see my quilts.  It was pleasing to hear all the compliments about my work, but she bore an uncanny resemblance to Cindy (easily could have passed as her sister) which was a little eerie.


I got some pix from Jeannie yesterday; Jeff & Priscilla's wedding quilt was on the frame and in the process of being quilted.  She thought she might get it done last night, although with no additional message waiting for me this morning I'm guessing that didn't happen.  But I should hear today.




No comments:

Post a Comment