Saturday, February 14, 2015

This morning, while working on Tommy's quilt (watch for some pix soon, maybe tomorrow) I put on the Jeopardy final I taped last night.  Would you believe *SIGH* that the tape ended just as they were getting ready to show Final Jeopardy?  


How does that happen since I pushed "record this show" on the DVR?  Yes, Marilyn, machines and technology apparently do hate me!

Cheri stopped by with her grandson, Jack, to give Pokey a bunch of strawberry tops on their way to the Wildlife World Zoo, which is always a great time.  One of these days I need to get back there.  It's fun feeding the giraffes, and the parrots - but no surprise that my favorite spot to hang out is with the penguins.  Look at this pop-up one Georgia zoo installed for their viewing public.


Then it was off to pick up Carol and visit Betty at Brookdale this afternoon.  Betty is so thrilled to be there, and told us several times she has no intention of leaving, that it's the perfect place for her.  The two of them, who have been friends for a LONG time, shared some good laughs during our visit.  Unfortunately with the window backlighting them I didn't get much of a picture of them cracking up in Betty's room, but did snap these smiles in the hallway during our tour.  


No comments:

Post a Comment