Friday, February 6, 2015

Yesterday I made substantial progress on my appliqué project, but in the afternoon when I made a really stupid (and potentially disastrous) mistake I realized it was definitely time to quit. 


I stretched out on the couch to watch some TV and wait for the exterminator, and fell into such a deep sleep that I didn't hear him ring the bell.  


Luckily he tried again after he did the outside and back house, 
and then I did wake up.



In the evening I watched an interesting and informative show about the history of the Oscars, with wonderful clips and interviews.  Glad I stumbled across it!  



I'm reading a book Wanda loaned me about an Arizona quilter, 
Goldie Tracy Richmond.  


I'd never heard of her before, but she was a fascinating woman who (despite a rather 'busy' life) managed to create an incredible number of beautiful original quilts depicting her experiences.


Now it's time to see if I can fix yesterday's mistake (as in remove the melted goo from the front of it!)  Sure hope this little guy is wrong!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment