Tuesday, February 24, 2015

My appointment with Matt, our tax preparer, went well this morning.  For a change I had virtually all the information I needed for him to complete our tax returns... though Alex is missing a crucial W-2, and there isn't anything yet from  Lisa.

Then it was off to North Scottsdale for the Maverick  exhibition.



So sit back and relax, and enjoy my pix of some of their beautiful quilts.  (I apologize in advance for the quality of some of the photos, and many of the information shots.)


















tree detail 




leaf detail





The flowers were created with lots of itsy-bitsy scraps.
























embellishment detail 




hair detail






specialty yarn for the waterfall effect 






rows of bead embellishments added to the visual effect















I seem to be missing Mr. Owl's quilt.... but he's ready for his close up!


No comments:

Post a Comment