Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Yesterday made two days in a row <g> without a nap... I could be on a roll, here.  But this morning made two days in a row up at 4:00, and I could do without that kind of roll!

Last night I worked on the binding, and I'm in the home stretch..... on the last side!  I probably could have finished it, except that I've learned to just stop when I start to get tired.  It tends to work out better that way in the long run!

Yesterday afternoon I had Shelly trim my hair.  (She gave Patti's previous haircut a thumbs up.)  It had started looking a little shaggy in a few places, but now I'm all spruced up.

The humidity was down yesterday (thank goodness!!!!!!!!!!) so if that continues today I'll be able to mow the backyard once Tom wakes up.  Other stuff on my list for today, but nothing really exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment