Sunday, July 21, 2013

Don't think it rained last night, although there was enough wind to blow leaves, etc. into the pool, making a mess and and gumming up Creepy.  So this morning was basically a rerun of yesterday: I cleaned out the pump filter, deck basket, and Creepy bag, and then got in the pool to help him do his thing.

However, before I could actually empty the bag I'd had to hose off the deck; unnoticed by me (until they started biting my feet!) were a lot of nasty ants everywhere.

I headed over to the massage school when they opened and got us on the list - don't want to miss out on a Twofer weekend. Patti picked me up after she got back from hiking and we headed back over.  I had a nice massage, but hers was beyond disappointing.

Jesse was just starting to work on clients, and despite Patti's repeated requests for more pressure she basically just got tickled.

Today was also Stan's first day working on clients, but when I told him I wanted deep tissue massage, he obliged.  I'd said that there was no such thing as a bad massage... but after today, Patti isn't so sure!

 I joked that she should ask for her money back - except that she didn't pay; I treated her for her upcoming birthday (Saturday, when she'll be in Michigan visiting family.)    

No comments:

Post a Comment