Monday, July 15, 2013

5:00 seems to be my wake-up time for July.  Got a bunch of stuff done (dinner in the crockpot, paper read, pool cleaned, bed stripped and sheets into the washer, etc.) and at 7:00 headed over to the guest house.  Karin and Gary were up and having coffee, and we visited for an hour.  

Then back home to shower and get ready to head to the doctor.  My surgeon says 'all is well', and at some point (possibly after my next visit in 6 months) we can scale back to just once a year.  Her office is at 91st & T-Bird, and when I was leaving I saw the aftermath of a bad collision in the intersection.  The police were there, and right after I drove past I saw an ambulance racing to the scene.  

Once on The Loop 101, I passed another bad accident blocking the left lanes.  Be careful out there!

In happier news, Karin wants to take me out to lunch at the Wildflower.  Fine with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment