Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Saying I am glad today's radiation session is over 
would be an understatement! 

 Today took even longer than yesterday; at one point (well after it seemed we should be done already!) the oncologist got called in because the techs couldn't get something to line up correctly. To make a long story short, I was in the same position for 40 (seemingly endless!) minutes, not allowed to move at all.
If you want to try it (although I can't imagine why!) find a hard metal table and lie down on your back with a small support under your knees. Raise your arms over your head and hold on to a couple of posts, then turn your head all the way to one side and tilt your chin up. Now don't move, ignoring all cramping muscles that start to comlain.

I certainly hope (when I go in tomorrow) that they're happy with all the measurements and pictures - the radiation part hardly takes any time at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment