Saturday, August 25, 2012

Bunko was fun - I enjoyed the comaraderie of the other ladies (and, of course, all the yummy goodies!)  And I even won a few dollars when I tied with 4 others for the second-most wins, 11/18.  There were a number of Newbies there last night, and it was especially fun to see them get into Left-Right-Center at the end of the evening.  With 16 of us playing, the final haul for the winner (January) was $48.

By the time I got home, around 9:00, I admit that I was pretty worn out from my busy day.  
Not that any of it was really much more than sitting around, but I had no trouble falling right asleep!  NOT like the kid in this (hilarious!) book for exhausted parents.

This morning Willie stopped by for a short bit; Estera had a delivery for Tom. Willie was not a very happy camper when Mom 'disappeared' out into the shop, although he was pretty excited for a bit when I got 'his' blocks out.  But he sure looked adorable in his crabby outfit, and of course was all smiles once Mom returned.

The last time he stopped by he was in a cute giraffe shirt.
Don't you just love kids' clothes?
(Bana - don't you wish you had a shirt like this?)

Willie turned one the beginning of the week, and today is his birthday party. 
I've got his gift 'wrapped' in a bag so that he can open it himself.

And now it's time to head outside and do some yardwork.
It was too wet to mow earlier, but maybe now?

No comments:

Post a Comment