Saturday, July 21, 2012

Yesterday I got in a solid afternoon nap, so I was somewhat surprised to be so tired early on in the evening. Gave up fighting to stay awake, and crashed very early, around 8:00 - and thus was not surprised to wake up at 2:00. Got in some reading (and yes, some pinning) before I fell back asleep around 6:00. Of course this was the one morning I had my alarm set - I had to get up at 6:40 and do irrigation. Murphy's Law strikes again.  At least irrigation went well, and everything got a good drink.  

Spent today working on my Challenge Quilt, due at the October Foothills meeting. Made great progress - I should finish the top tomorrow! - but can't post a picture because it's a competition, and the entries
need to stay anonymous for voting.

Surprised I'm still awake, given the fact that I've been up, basically, since 2:00.  Now it's 8:00, and we're trying to get some 'weather'.  So I'd better shut down the computer for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment