Wednesday, July 18, 2012

It was great to get out today and go to Foothills Quilting - I had to miss it last month, and really missed it!  Ladies were glad to see me (and with a little bit of hair, no less - two months ago I was totally bald!)

  Today Linda did a demo of what really seems to be an easy way to make a Double Wedding Ring quilt, and it's even quilt-as-you-go.  Next week will be the actual Sew Meeting, where I would get to work on it, and have her right there 'just in case' I run into problems.... but I'll be at the Busy Bee meeting that morning, and not likely to have any energy or ability to concentrate that afternoon.  Will just have to get Linda to help me at some later date.

Stopped in at the vet afterward to pick up some more of Sapphire's special food (not that it seems to help much... she still vomits regularly) and spent over $100 for a bag of dried food and a case of 24 cans of wet.  I hope Sapphire appreciates it.... riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

Pretty tired now so may go take a nap before dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment