Friday, July 13, 2012

With only one 'regular' chemo session left to go (!) in this first 6 months, I've 'all of a sudden' started experiencing a metallic taste in my mouth.  
My meds haven't changed in the past 11 weeks (as far as I know!)
so NO idea why it should be happening now.  

We got a smattering of rain this morning; nothing to get excited about, but more than enough to wet stuff down.  I had thought about doing some raking before trash goes out Sunday night (sure hate to waste empty space in the can, and there's always plenty of leaf-fall to rake up) but the rain nixed that idea.

At least I did finish up the next 9 blocks for the quilt, even though I had to backtrack and do some 'frog stitching' today (RIP IT, RIP IT.) 

 In case you're keeping track, that makes 27 blocks so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment