Monday, July 16, 2012

This morning I headed over to Carol's to see if I could  make her computer happy. Those of us 'of a certain age' will remember Mighty Mouse. (Sorry if now you have the tune stuck in your head...) 

Sadly, getting her back on-line turned out to be beyond the scope of my pathetic skills.  However, thank goodness for Irfan (in India, natch) because with his help I was able to get Carol up and running again. 
 Now she can catch up on my 'exciting' life via my blog.  

Then, 'as long as I was in the neighborhood' (Carol lives just a mile from the quilt store) we took a run down there so I could pick up some black Aurofil and black Michael Miller (running low due to my current project.)  And I didn't even look at anything else!  Pretty shocking, huh?

Carol didn't 'need' anything.... but since when has that stopped a quilter from buying fabric at the quilt store?

Time for a bite to eat, and then just relax for the rest of the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment