Friday, July 27, 2012

I'm looking forward to watching the Olympic Opening Ceremonies later today.

Have also found the schedules for those events I especially want to watch, 
like diving and gymnastics.  
Hopefully these will help me keep track of things, 
since this Chemo Brain still has me pretty befuddled at times.  

FYI - In 1992 Lisa and I were visiting family in Maryland, and (along with Mom) went to see the national trials for the US Rhythmic Gymnastics team.  It was pretty phenomenal to watch 'up close and personal', although Lisa was not quite 2 and was too young to really appreciate what we were seeing.  Of course I picked my 'favorites'  to watch and root for during the Olympics, but sadly most of that event was not televised.

The Valley is expecting weather this weekend; I've pretty much guaranteed we'll at least get wind by sweeping the front porch and driveway this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment