Sunday, July 22, 2012

Day has not started off well. 
 Phone rang at 5:00 - a robo call - which woke me up.

I probably would have woken up shortly thereafter, so no real biggie - except that I immediately experienced severe bouts of vertigo. 


What is going on?! Still 'indisposed', food/drink metallic taste is worsening, and now vertigo? Could be hard to get anything done today if this keeps up!

Main 'to do' on today's agenda is to clean up back patio; Carolyn and her granddaughter Breanna (visiting from Kansas) are supposed to come over to swim.  I hope the weather cooperates and it happens.... I am really sick of my own company!!!

Just for the record, have had some rather bizarre dreams the past couple of nights. Last night's involved a very tall ladder and heights (a 'minor' phobia of mine.)

Thus my entire climbing adventure was totally out of character (as if dreams were realistic, right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment