Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Tipsy Shrimp I made for dinner came out great (even eating it without pasta, as in my case) - it's hard to go wrong with garlic, butter, and wine! 

I did get a start on my Sun Rays.
Here are the first two  blocks, trimmed down 8.5" -
Notice my great picture-taking skills... see the sun shining in the picture? <G>

Now that it's 9:00 the washing machine is going, and  also the dishwasher.  Think I'll crawl into bed and read one of my new library books.  May have to put a blanket on the bed tonight - it's getting nippy.  One storm comes in tomorrow, with predicted high winds and possible rain - but the second storm, arriving on Saturday, is going to drop temps quite a bit.  Looks like Old Man Winter is making a visit this weekend. 
And yes, there were times this summer/fall when we thought Winter would never arrive again.  But now it looks like it's time for Alex to get Pokey's crate and heat lamp set up!

No comments:

Post a Comment