Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Miss me yesterday?

The computer was down much of the day.  
Happily a call to Tech Help in the afternoon got it all straightened out - eventually. 

I stopped in at 35th Ave. today after quilting - have a coupon that is burning a hole in my pocket.  Sure wouldn't want to waste it! 
 Found a great package of bright batik 10" squares (perfect for the Sun Ray block I want to try) and waited in a long line (only one register was open) only to find out that my 40% off coupon is valid only for a cut of fabric.  (Seems to me I used to be able to use the coupons to purchase fabric packets at their previous location, although I wouldn't swear to it.)  It seemed a little pricey without the discount, so I left empty handed.  (How often does that happen after a visit to a quilt store?)
Too nice a day to stay indoors, so I spent a good part of this beautiful afternoon mowing the Back 40, around the cottage, along 37th Ave., etc. on the riding mower.  It was looking pretty shaggy, but I'm happy to report that now it's much better.

Also the past couple of days Tom has been trimming the (very) overgrown trees along the center ditch, so it's just looking spiffier and spiffier around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment