Thursday, November 24, 2011

Another fine Thanksgiving feast under my belt

I didn't fall off the wagon too badly - at least until dessert.  
But how could I resist Patti's death-by-chocolate concoction: a layer of brownie, a layer of chocolate pudding, a layer of chocolate chips, a layer of Cool Whip; repeat; then repeat again! 
 At least it was a small serving (Dave!) and I can still button my jeans.  
The true test will be tomorrow morning on the bathroom scale. 
I've really been enjoying watching the numbers on the bathroom scale drop, although the original intent of my new food regimen was basically to get my cholesterol under control. 
And I won't know if that's working until the bloodwork in January.

Hope everyone had a great day with family and friends!  
Too often we take so much for granted, 
but all we have to do is watch the news to quickly realize just how very lucky most of us are!

And today's Words of Wisdom:

No comments:

Post a Comment