Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Sharing the smiles

I enjoy ZITS - always glad to know that others also share my pain. <G>
I swear that Jerry and Jim (the writers of the strip) 
have been spying on us!


PICKLES is usually good for a laugh.  And it reminds me of Dad, who also got a charge out of it.
 And Baby Blues also gets it right:
 

I feel the pain of this mother in Stone Soup.  Not that long ago I had just gotten home from the grocery store (where I dropped a bundle) and was busy putting all the food away... while Alex was trying to talk me into taking him out to lunch.


Dagwood usually has food on his mind, but every now and then he's a little insightful -

And this BC strip will appeal to anyone who feels we've lost an entire generation to video games!

Hope you enjoyed the funnies - I know I did!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment