Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Quilt class: Old Bags Make New Bags

Wednesday morning's class Old Bags Make New Bags will be headed by Pati Cook, who makes beautiful bags, and teaches various classes at quilt shops around town. (Pati designed this one that just returned home after being on tour with the Hoffman Challenge.)

Those of us old bags who 'need extra help' (I am definitely in this category!) will bring in our patterns and fabric, and Pati will walk us through the directions.  But first I have to decide between my 2 patterns before I can shop my stash for fabric. 

Should I make the Deli Tote
which was the first pattern I bought, 
 
or the Yin Yang Scrap-bag, purchased after I saw one of the Bees with hers?  Decisions, decisions!
  
Alex has said he'll be up in time tomorrow to load my machine into the car for me.  My back has continued to improve all day - I'm almost moving like a 'regular' person again - and I certainly don't want to jeopardize my recovery!

No comments:

Post a Comment