Friday, September 30, 2011

Last week I wrote that my foot seemed to finally be getting better.  
However, I still had not tried to wear a shoe again.  

Yesterday I did - a very loose shoe, and only for a few hours - but by the time I removed it my foot was back to some serious aching, which is still with me this morning.  We're lucky to be able to wear flip-flops almost year round here, but it would be nice to have the option at some point to wear real shoes.  

AND in other news today:
According to a study by Peter Snyder, professor of neurology at Brown University in Providence, RI, "having a bladder at its bursting point reduced attention span and the ability to make decisions to the same degree expected with low levels of alcohol intoxication or 24 hours sleep deprivation." 
 Turns out that all those potty stops of mine really were a good idea!

And in unrelated 'news',
Hammie got a nice note from Mom in his lunch yesterday...

No comments:

Post a Comment