Tuesday, September 13, 2011

It's Tuesday

Hope your Tuesday was better than his:

or his:

I, however, am having a good day. This morning I Recorded for the Blind, and this afternoon met friend Rene at the movies to see The Debt, which was excellent.  I definitely recommend it!

And now it's trying (again) to rain... we can always hope!!!  In the meantime, am going to go cut out more I SPY squares from the (over 2 dozen!) great kid fabrics I got from Colleen yesterday.
I'm always happy to hear that I'm appreciated.  
 From  the "I Love Your Blog" Department: One of my quilting friends (who shall remain nameless) sent me the following 'hate mail' today.

This email is to let you know that I think I hate you Bobbi.  I innocently went to your blog this morning, and then clicked on your link to "IT'.  I have now been at the computer for like forever reading all about the giant chicken (which is the most awesome thing in the world!!) etc. etc.  I need to go to the grocery store....I need to go do other errands...I need to work on my bird quilt....but, on the other hand, I need to read ALL the past entries on that genius blog.  I already have a pain in my side from laughing, and my butt is sore from sitting here.
Don't know about the genius part - but I definitely have fun documenting my days, and it makes me happy to hear that I'm not the only one wasting time at the computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment