Thursday, September 1, 2011

lunch with Carolyn

We had a delicious lunch at 'our' place, Wildflower Bread Company, and (as requested) she brought along pix of her 3 grandsons.  There was a nice shot of the 3 of them posed in a tree, but I liked this candid one taken just seconds later, after one of them had jumped on the other.

I remember Luke and Nathan as little guys, but since Micah was born after the family moved to Colorado I never actually met him.  I did, however, make each boy his own personalized name bib.    Here's Nathan's:
 Their mom Karen really loved those bibs - I just found out today that she framed them once the boys stopped needing them. 

Now, Luke is in the 3rd grade

and Nathan is in the 1st.

Micah, 3, will proudly tell you that he goes to (pre)school on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Note: According to Carolyn, the proud (and unbiased!) grandmother, they're not only adorable, but also delightful, well-mannered, bright boys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment