Monday, April 9, 2018

I had some interesting dreams last night.  In one, a Rabbi came
to my childhood home - to help me with math?! 


But my favorite dream was the one with Echo.  Wish she'd visit more often!



Woke at 4:00, 5:00, and 6:00 - and still have my headache. 
But since today is Day 3 this should be the end of it. 



Lunch with Mary today, when I plan to introduce her to the Persian restaurant, Saffron Jak, that Wanda and I like so much.



It's definitely warming up here; could be close to triple digits later this week.  <sigh> Patti told me yesterday they had turned on their A/C briefly to cool off the house.  We had all the doors/windows open yesterday (and fans going), but it was still a tad uncomfortable inside.



Our weather makes it a little difficult <g> to relate to this from Julie... 

Had a gorgeous spring time powder day at Monarch yesterday -
no waiting in lift lines, and nothing but soft messy fluff everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment