Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Dinner last night at Tokyo Lobby was a lot of fun, where I let Tom and Alex do the ordering. We started out with an outrageously delicious garlic edamame dish for an appetizer, a favorite of Alex's (and rightly so!)   Yes, I cheated on my soy-free diet and had my share of them before our dinner of five sushi/sushimi dishes.  While I enjoyed all five, my favorites were the What The Heck roll ("very spicy crab, tuna wrapped with tuna"), the Ichi roll ("shrimp on shrimp tempura"), and a sweet dessert-type tasting deep-fried one (which, appropriately, arrived last at the table) called a Crazy roll. Definitely left there quite stuffed (also with sinuses cleared from wasabi, and very well-hydrated from many glasses of water.)  

Once home I "watched" the taped NCAA final with Tomin truth enjoying some of the games I recently loaded onto my new(er) iPad.  Alex wasn't able to join us since he was busy packing, and then he Uber-ed over to Pauley's for the night.  Pauley lives near the airport, and their flight left EARLY this morning, around dark:30.  Glad I wasn't tasked with another early morning run to the airport... especially since my sleep patterns are quite off. I ended up reading until midnight last night, so was very glad I had a little something to finally put me to sleep.  At least I did sleep in (for me) this morning.

Currently boiling up eggs so that later this afternoon I can devil them.  I need a batch tomorrow morning for a "thing" at Busy Bees, and another batch for Book Club in the evening.Other than that, the only thing on today's agenda is the gym.  Guess I'd better go get dressed for that.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment