Friday, April 20, 2018

During one of the discussions at lunch yesterday,
the four of us somehow got onto the subject of raising teenagers. 


(At least since the technology revolution we have discovered that
there actually is a 'purpose' for teenagers.... to help their clueless parents!)


Of course we all had teen stories to tell, but this one of Mary's (when all three of her kids were teens at the same time) really cracked us up. 


Her husband Jack was arguing with her about something, and she said to him, "STOP! I'm the only friend you have in this house."



Only thing on today's agenda is the gym.  Yesterday afternoon/evening I experienced a couple of very mild (and blessedly brief!) episodes of vertigo. 


It was the first time in about a year that had happened.  I have NO idea what could have precipitated it, and happily I seem to be just fine this morning.  But of course at the first sign of any recurrence I will definitely stop exercising.  



No comments:

Post a Comment