Thursday, November 2, 2017

While 'watching' the Astros win last night, I got the binding onto the 8 placemats, and then (before I stopped for the night) even sewed 3 of the 8 sets of tails together.  So I have plenty of hand-stitching to keep my hands busy while I'm "helping" Tami work tomorrow afternoon.



Also hung plastic sheeting over my quilting shelves/cabinets/table to keep out some of the dust.  Don't expect it to be too bad today (the cabinets are screwed in) but when Cesar starts tearing out the tile floor Saturday morning (and sanding the glue off of the cement?) I do expect wafts of dust everywhere.



I was up before 5:00 today (boo!) which is unfortunate since I have a "busy" afternoon of driving. At least I've had my shower and have started catching up on Monday's class while I wait for Cornell and his crew to arrive.  Also had "breakfast"... more of Wanda's yummy brownies!






No comments:

Post a Comment