Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Wanda stopped by to deliver the chocolate-pecan dessert - which is not likely to last long here!  She also brought along the heart blocks she won to get my opinion on sashing/borders.  I'm always happy to offer opinions!



Marcie and Latina took their afternoon walk up here.  As they came up the driveway a sizeable flock of birds in the front yard swooshed up, really scaring little Latina.  (She was braver with the chicks, who were out in the Back 40 with Alex and Stephanie.)




Despite adjusting the dial in the hot tub this morning, when I checked this afternoon the temp had risen to 120!  Sounds like a thermostat issue, but until someone can deal with it we've turned it off.  I already miss my hot water!  Though sometimes, like today, it feels like I'm always in hot water...



We have a window!  It's not finished (maybe next week?) but is absolutely a major improvement over the boarded-up hole!




We had pizza tonight with Alex and Stephanie.  (Who ever thought there could be too many toppings loaded on? But that was the consensus!)  Tom is off to a Brand X (jazz fusion) concert and I'm going to crawl into bed and read.







No comments:

Post a Comment