Sunday, November 5, 2017

Dinner was fun! At least Alex and I thought so;
Tom's Pad Thai turned out to be too hot for him. 



Alex and I did the shabu, sort of a Japanese fondue. Our spicy lemon grass broth (our choice) was heated on our tabletop "burner", and in it we cooked oodles of goodies, chosen from a quite lengthy list.  Our "meats" were chicken, beef, and shrimp, for veggies we opted for straw mushrooms, bok choy, and broccoli, and we chose rice noodles (good) and egg noodles (too gummy.)  It was a lot of food, and very, very tasty!  I ate as much as I could - probably more than I should have - but in the end had to bring home some leftover soup home.  Yummy lunch tomorrow!


While Tom watched the Cardinals' game he had taped, I decided to study.  I did make it through Wednesday's first hour tonight, but am going to put off the second hour until tomorrow.  My brain feels somewhat over-loaded! 


At least I'm not the only one; before the break
Andy mentioned how shell-shocked the class looked!

No comments:

Post a Comment