Friday, April 5, 2013

This morning is my final appearance (for this school year) as the Word Wizard.  Tom is up early this morning (although he's sick - I HOPE I DON"T CATCH WHATEVER HE HAS!!!) so after my shower when I'm all regilia-ed up I'll try to get him to take a picture and post it later this afternoon.

This morning started out with a good laugh.  At one time or another we've all said/thought, "Where's a police officer when you need one?"
So check out one of the best Lone Ranger stories around.  Jay Thomas told this story on Letterman's show. It is about Clayton Moore [he played the Lone Ranger on television] who was known for taking his role seriously and never breaking character in public. Sound On? Click below... after emptying your bladder!
http://stg.do/0N3c

And while we're on the subject of police -
I got a chuckle out of this, from Diane:

No comments:

Post a Comment