Tuesday, April 2, 2013

After my visit to the lab this morning I picked up what I needed to finish up Mom's birthday gift, and this afternoon I got it done.  Here it is:
(C'mon, Mom.  You didn't really think I'd post a picture of it here before I give it to you, did you?  You'll just have to wait for Cinqo de Mayo.)

After I picked up the quilting frame from Teresa this morning, I delivered it to its new home just a block away, at Mary's.  She and I had a great visit together: she heard some of my stories that she'd never heard before (I know some of you are shaking your heads over that one!) and I got to see the book and templates for the Angle Play class she's taking.  

She's having a great time with the class, and I can see why.  I really like the blocks she's already made up, and looking through the book (which is chock full of great blocks!) I found the perfect idea for the Foothills 2013 Challenge.  We also made plans for a 'field trip' Monday, lunch and a shopping trip to QUILTZ (she has a gift certificate burning a hole in her pocket) at their new location.

Also mailed off some tax stuff, gassed up the car, make a quickie stop at the grocery store - so it was a pretty productive day!  Tonight I'm grilling steaks for dinner, and after that may watch a Netflix and relax after my busy day.




No comments:

Post a Comment