Saturday, April 20, 2013

This morning I made a trip to the library to return some books and also pick up a novel on Hold that came in for me. In preparation for my trip I've put the rest of my holds 'on hold' until I get back.

I also stopped in at the pool store to pick up a new scooper (the leaves really trashed the old netting) and a new brush.  Just in case you can't tell the old brush from the new one <G> I left the tag on the new one.  
But if you can't tell, I'm thinking you (probably!) need new glasses...

In the "It's Always Something" category:
I had to use my cellphone to take the picture of the brushes because my camera's battery was dead; it told me to Change Battery Pack.  No biggie - except that I had just charged it up yesterday or the day before.  So it doesn't seem to have held the charge, and it looks like I need a new battery. Another thing for my TO DO list. Sigh.

BUT in the "Looking on the Bright Side" category:
MUCH better now than a week from now on my trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment