Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Long wait at the lab to have my blood drawn, but otherwise all went well.  Apryle is going to miss me as a regular; not only did she have "Bobbi's last" on her wall calendar in the room, but she had a gift for me, an Angel of Hope.
What a sweetie!

Next stop was Target, where (along with a few other items on my list) 
I found my belt!

But I do not have good news with regard to my camera battery - no one carries them except Canon; it seems that every camera model takes a different one!  I'll see about ordering one online, and then just have to hope that it arrives at Mom's before we leave!

You know what they say about wearing out your welcome?
Walking from Target to Office Max I saw cheery doormats on sale out in front of Michael's.  (Obviously I may need to scrub down the cement once I get back.)  

No comments:

Post a Comment