Friday, August 12, 2011

Frog stitching

And the drama continues.  Frog stitching, as in RIP IT, RIP IT!  

I think I've set a personal record and managed every possible mistake today (some of my paper piecing went the wrong way when I 'unfolded' it, one piece I sewed on so that the back of the fabric was showing, etc.) And just now I discovered that the brick fabric, which I've been so careful to line up horizontally, like a good bricklayer, has been sewn in vertically in the latest section.  Alex wanted to know why I was yelling...obviously it's time for another break! 
Not sure if the other ladies will have as many issues with this block - but this is definitely taking me a lot longer than it should, since many of the pieces have been sewed & ripped more than once, some as many as 4 times!

Maybe it's time to go do something more fun... like clean a bathroom?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment