Wednesday, August 17, 2011

computer issues

Had another issue with the computer today, involving Google Chrome.  Lisa eventually solved it for me, but I felt badly about her spending so much time on it.  While this is not her actual method, sometimes it does seem like magic!
My PC drives her nuts because she's a MAC person. but it's my lack of computer prowess that really frustrates her.  I've tried Googling for solutions to try to do it myself, but the fix 'instructions' are (more often than not) just as confounding as the problem.  
With dinner tonight we had watermelon that Tom brought back from a fruit stand in Colorado.  It was allegedly grown from special seed stock and touted to taste like the watermelons he remembers from growing up in Texas.  (And yes, it was pricey.)  It was sweet, although not as good as he'd expected.  The surprise for me was that it was orange inside! 

No comments:

Post a Comment