Monday, July 16, 2018

I was heading to the Apple Pool this morning, but ended up visiting at the swimming pool instead.  Even swam a (VERY) few lengths.  Got a little sun while Cate and I swapped stories.  Discovered that she and Eileen have been together 43 years.



We were finalizing plans for this afternoon's concert, and Trisha (of the bat photo) overheard.  She introduced herself (at which point of course I gushed over her wonderful shot, and assured her that I gave her full credit when I shared it on my blog) and said she and Dave would like to come play some of their music for Neil one afternoon.



Discovered that Warren and Katie have been here for a week, though today is the first time I've bumped into them (as they were working on helping EG learn to dive.)  So maybe it was Warren who had balanced the rocks at the Party Pool the other day?  I gave EG a couple of tips (which Katie appreciated, noting that advice or instruction always seem to go over better coming from anyone other than Mom....)



Had to check out Laura's t-shirt up close
(because all I could make out from a distance was "maladjusted".



Also agree with the sentiment on the tee Maris was sporting:
Don't take a vacation from blood donation.
Donate to save a life.



When I arrived back at the house around lunch time, Terry had just refilled the back feeder again (they had drained it in about 4 hours!)  I've decided to hung the small feeder where the suet cage had been, though only a few hummers are using it.  (And naturally not when I had the camera out there.)


I have seen some robins enjoying the birdbath, but again not while I was nearby with the camera.


Did spot a deer in the bushes - but only because it moved.  
See it?

No comments:

Post a Comment